Monday, September 06, 2004

haiya shit! people like ymw are mugging their asses off already (intensive mugging!!) and i'm still waking up at 11am and stoning around the house! even sarabird has turned into a major mugging machine! i should go find my inner mugger.

nothing significant has been happening (as usual) unless you find stepping on dog poo significant (which i consider more unfortunate than significant). i stepped on dog poo on sunday during church. SHEESH. and now my shoe is still stinking after i spent half an hour spraying it. :( in case you're wondering, dog poo is stinky, spongy, soft, slimy, and SHITTY. and no, i dont like this kind of shit.

went to the dentist's with my mum and brother today. the dentist used some electric current thing to test the "vitality" of my sad tooth and it seems it's still alive and kicking. so she congratulated me and told me to "pray it doesnt die". how comforting. then she did some scaling and polishing (which i havent done in ages) and i really hate such stuff cos it's so darn painful and ocassionally bloody.

i think i should start my revision soon. and i should start with physics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home