Saturday, April 16, 2005

oh god my heart stopped beating for like 2 seconds just now cos i walked into my dimly lit bedroom and i saw a pair of hands lying on my bed. hmm it took me quite a while to realize they were my batting gloves. haha i finally washed them. my gloves are very clean now! you can smell them if you want! haha. i really need to stop giving myself shocks. i was watching movie trailers the other night (all alone in the house if i may add) and it was this harmless looking movie (i forget the name) but anyway... it showed all these happy and peaceful little kids... then next scene- one of the happy kids is looking through a peephole... camera pans and suddenly WHAM! one of those ringu-like jappy scabby long-haired thingys like pops up on the screen and wails. oh hell. i screamed. and maybe jumped a few feet off my chair. that is why i don't watch horror films. like i spent 7/8 of the sixth sense with my face covered and asking my dad what was going on. [oh btw i just read that mischa barton was the ghost that puked all the time. which now makes me want to watch it again. i am so gonna regret this] oh dear.

anyway i am attempting research on the wacker process but i have yet to uncover anything remotely interesting. damn damn damn. another saturday wasted. oh and in case you were wondering, friday's match against tpjc didn't materialize. this has been the 4th postponed match and i am not HAPPY :( this whole week of psyching up and anticlimax endings has been emotionally draining. i'm so damn tired all the time. i sleep so much but i end up having weird dreams which makes me even more exhausted. ooh the viscious cycle!!! hmmm maybe i shall go to sleep now. still have tennis tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home