Thursday, May 26, 2005

brief conversation i had with little maddy from no.44 today. haha she is such a small kid with a big toothy grin :)

her: heyyyy!! wait for me! (cos i was walking up the hill and her bus just dropped her off)
-i waited as she ran with her BIG bag-
me: do you always end school so late? (it was easily 5 o'clock and the poor girl leaves for school around the same time as me. and she's only about 7 years old)
her: yeah! well no. usually i -insert a whole long speech about her regular school habits- but today i had ECA, which is this after school activity that you can sign up for. (i didn't know international schools were even more backward. ECA? that is so over)
me: so what CC... i mean ECA are you in?
her: painting!! we do lots of fun stuff!! we're doing watercolours this week. i'm painting a cornfield with lots of yellow and gold and there's a farmer with a red tractor............
me: wow that's nice :) i'm hopeless at painting :(
her: really? you look like you'd be really good at it. (aww. she's such a sweetheart)
me: so do you play any sports?
her: no.... are you a cheerleader?
me: nope. i play softball.
her: that's so cool! i want to be a softballer when i grow up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home