Thursday, August 11, 2005

yuck bird that photo is how ugly!!!

anyway my 18th birthday didn't turn out all that bad. OH MY GOSH I HAVE LIKE FRIENDS! haha well 1. my dad took us out to the most fantastic restaurant for my birthday lunch on national day. the food was so gooooddddddddd. sichuan douhua restaurant. the spiciness can kill though. and the after effects as well.
2. heh last night my mom bought me a surprise cake!!! i really really didn't expect it! they are damn cunning...
3. this morning my sister woke me up and sang me a really stupid song she wrote about me. it was so cute! of course i won't be sharing it with anybody.
4. shuching wished me first!
5. happy birthday to jo as well!! 6 years of car-pooling man!
6. sukuen my secret buddyyyyyyyyyyy planned the funniest surprise this morning! haha it was really sweet. thanks so much kuen kuen! i really liked it :)
7. bird gave me the damn big card which i like. it looks way better than the shit i gave her. haha i love what you wrote in it :) made me laugh so hard... BUT i do not appreciate the lookalike picture. MUST. FIND. MINI. AND. KILL. HER. !!!!!!!!
8. yay my favourite ppl in the world (read: softballers) got me a wonderful cake!! i was so touched! special mention to let, jasho (for the really really lovely note), chrees, val and bern! and my secret buddy too!!!
9. and then presents and birthday wishes from other ppl as well. thanks a bunch!

anyway 2 points bird raised that i thought i'd clear up:
1. DEEP DOWN, i still don't like jay chou very much
2. i AM superficial. jude law is hot.

and decided to postpone the singapore sling since some people are busy tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home