Monday, August 14, 2006

oh my goddddd i'm 19 already. it's kind of weird cos i always had the impression that 19 year olds were large and mature. hmmmm. i suppose i'm quite large. but i still think like a 7 year old sometimes.

haha actually a lot of things have been happening ahhh... but i can't remember!

on fri i was surprised so many random people knew it was my birthday. but it made me feel happyyyyyy! i hung out with my sister cos she had a school holiday! rgs is how slack, she only had to go to school like on mon. heehee we had a good time! i think my sister is the only one who appreciates my stupid jokes and criticises my taste in a rather cruel fashion. ohhhh i'm gonna miss her loads and loads and loads when i leave :( :(

we've started tennis lessons again. cos our strokes have all gone haywire. my coach is a very very very funny man who cannot speak english properly. "you must hit the ball ehjackly on the swissboard ah! don't hit the flame!" --- [you must hit the ball exactly on the sweet spot! don't hit the frame!] but he's impossibly patient and really quite a good coach. aye but i wish he had taught us the double hand back hand cos that looks so much cooler and it's more powerful right. so now for doubles he pairs me with my mum against my sister and my dad. wth. my sister is power personified and my dad is a man. alamak how to win?? mum and i lost 1-4 on sunday lar. so embarrassing. have to work harder! hmmm i wonder if the college team is like super pro...? if they aren't maybe i'll join! BIG ARM BIG ARM.

because work is out and everyone's at school, i needed a hobby! piano was a bad option cos i get bored with the pieces very quickly. i had shuching look at the scores i was playing to determine what grade that was but she didn't know. i suspect grade.... 3/4! pok shit. drums was a bad option too cos i have terrible coordination. i can only do basic beats. guitar was bad cos my fingers have gone soft.... so i've chosen the brainless lazy path! anime on youtube! thanks to let i started off with fruits basket. which was completely hilarious! and the characters were so endearing. haha now i'm onto bleach. uber cool! very very funny and with more action! cons is my fellow bleach fan! i heard my sister's history teacher is mad about it too. harharhar. and because of anime, i have decided that androgeny isn't a bad thing for boys. and that orange hair is cool and not beng. HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

man i'm a roll here i haven't blogged this much in a while. the other day when i was out i was looking at this girl thinking she had her bangs cut real nice with gorgeous highlights etc kind of spacing out when i suddenly realised she was waving at me. haha it was jess! she was wondering why i was looking at her for so long without calling her. oops. too much spacing out. i've met like 5 different people on days out, completely ignoring them it's not even funny anymore. need to get my mind more focused so i don't dao people :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home