Thursday, September 28, 2006

10 more hours....

somehow i can't quite imagine i'm leaving already. yayyy i'm very excited to see my sister again :D even with my very limited baggage allowance i still brought so much barang for her. like mooncakes. and kaya. and a scarf. and a bag etc etc. as for comfort food for myself, i only brought a bag of jap seaweed crackers (to crunch in solitude when i'm weeping from feeling homesick), a packet of tao kae noi (because life is meaningless without wasabi) and orange peel (when i'm sick and need to puke).

i don't think i have enough clothes.
my dad says, "it's alright if you wear the same things over and over again. as long as you don't smell." -_-
my mum says, "don't worry about clothes. make sure you eat a lot of fruits there."
my younger sister says,"if you don't have enough warm clothing, just run."

bye bye everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home