Wednesday, February 06, 2008

blind date(s)!

HAHAHAHHAHA omg. it was really quite funny.

so bird, i didn't bribe to get someone 'buff' or 'tall' or anything. leave it entirely up to chance :/

so anw, mon - everyone gets their blind date forms... i have NOTHING in my pigeonhole. no blue/green/pink forms. NOTHING. (straight guys fill in blue ones, straight girls fill in pink, gays fill in green. i knoW!!! cam is how open right, they even consider gays. spore must learn) so i'm like OH SHIT wth....
look for my college RAG rep and she says she's definitely seen my date's form and maybe it's stuck somewhere and she'll definitely get it to me before my date tmr.
then this guy rd adds me on facebook so i presume he must be my blind date.

tues (day of said date)
still no form in pigeonhole (!!!!!)
but i get a text from vk who's from rd's college saying - oh i hear you're going out with him tonight!
so okkkk that means he's my blind date right.
our RAG rep emails me at 6pm to say she can't find my date's form but she's found out who my date is. he's rS (!) not rD.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
confusion. she calls the main rag guy and they have no idea what's gone wrong. so i'm supposd to meet both guys!
so at this point, it's like 730pm, RS (who also didn't get a form) has no idea he has a date or where to meet me. RD will be meeting me at 8 somewhere, completely unaware that he's about to go on a triple date (apparently you can request threesomes but NO i didn't)
i text RS and luckily he replies to say yes he'll meet me later and no he doesn't mind a triple date...

so i meet RD first and we have a good chat for about an hour or so over some good dessert.
then we head over to spoons to meet RS who is there with 3 other friends. and luckily luckily out of FIVE guys, there was ONE hot one. but he was one of my date's friends :/ hahah another of RS's friends was in master and commander with russel crowe! how cool is that! anw RS and his friends were really funny and everything so phew! went next to emma bar cos drinks are cheap and we just kind of chilled and chatted for maybe another hour or so? RD leaves cos he's got a pancake party.. hang around a bit more and then the guys say they want to go to cindies. i say nahh i probably won't (cos wv wasn't going and really i don't want to go with like 4 guys i just met right!) and the hot one (!! hahah) tries convincing me. but no i have strong willpower!

hahaha that said, both my dates were not all that ermm good-looking. but they were taller than me! now that's what i look for! hahaahahaah (don't hold me to it though)

2 Comments:

Blogger birdiebirdbird said...

HAHAHA! who are rs and rd?! so exciting la.

11:27 PM  
Blogger jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home