Thursday, June 15, 2006

bah i'm stuck in the office again. youtube takes darn long to load on this old laptop :( and somehow pandora isn't as great as i thought it was. why should my falloutboy radio be playing songs by the crazy frog whose bits are hanging out?? ew.

so today my third revision lesson turned out alright. (yesterday's lesson was a complete nightmare that almost made me swear off driving) however, still need plenty of practise if i am to pass next week. today's lesson almost never materialised though. my printed sheet said my car number was 444 and i was like "oooh bbdc has soo many cars ah?" so there i was walking up and down area C and i didn't see any bloody 444 [ooh wouldn't that ominous if 444 were your test car???]. then this other guy who looked equally lost asked if i had seen car 555. AHHHH doesn't that sound fishy? turns out we didn't even have cars for today's lesson :( but in the end they managed to arrange a car and instructor for me. my instructor was nice but i noticed he didn't shave properly. ew. it was very distracting cos when i was trying very hard to focus on what he was saying (when the car wasn't moving) i would find myself drawn to his gross unshaven chin in morbid fascination. i suddenly understood how erin could keep looking at a guy scratch his ass. hmmm.

so met erin for lunch. ate prawn mee, dented a dustbin and discussed the SEEEAAAP-ness of red wine. HAHAHA. if you ever meet erin you should ask her to say SEEEAAP for you because i think that's classic skoa. i think SEEAAP is like the best possible phrase to describe red wine. because red wine does indeed taste SEEAAP. there's no other word for the SEEAAP-ness of it. hurhur i suppose i sound quite incoherent. never mind.

my puma sneakers stink. how do you clean suede shoes?

oh and my da4 jie3 is coming home on sunday!!!!! yayyyyyy! going to malaysia next week. heh at least i won't feel so sad after failing my driving test (ooh look i'm thinking positively!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home