Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ok i can show you all some photos now.
ben me wv before the pj pub crawl. bird can you see the toe socks? haha my dressing gown is nice and polka dotty. actually quite worth it cos i can wear it when i run downstairs in my shorts to pee in the morning.this one with my family! pen and louise (our aunt) in front. then james nikki camilla (mum) chris (dad) adam me and hemma. ayeee only adam did a stupid face with me. haha basically i was wearing my rj uniform with black tights. hmmm the other photos have really poor resolution so that's all you get to see now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the Back to School thing is such a great idea! Your family looks nice! Heh guys here are absolutely obsessed with the idea of Asian girls in schoolgirl uniforms btw, I almost wish I had brought mine! ;)

- Let.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home