Thursday, February 08, 2007

x_x sick and unhappy :(

today the weather was impossibly cold and i felt like shit... had the worst sore throat (ok i still have my voice. but it might be disappearing soon) kept drifting off during lectures... ):

but today was still quite fun. explored the zoology museum with hannah cos we were looking for some place warm. with 25p hot chocolates. yummm... spent like an hour discussing why a horse has 3 bits of leg.... and why ppl ride horses and not.. cows. haha good fun except my head felt quite heavy.

then in the afternoon went to newnham croft to help out with a class. 4/5 year olds. gosh they are seriously sooooo adorable! this boy grabbed my hand and brought me to see a bit of poo he brought in from the garden. and they're so friendly. they kept smiling at me and telling me random bits of information like their favourite power ranger or their mum's name. seriously so so so cute. hahaha i don't think my kindergarten was that fun...

anyway excited abt valentine's day! noooo not THAT kind of excited. some girls in my college are organising this massive single girls outing... spoons then cindies. should be fun. muahahha this is the cool gang lehhh. haha only because i know hannah that's why i got an invite. should be good lar... wv and i were intially planning to watch a weepy lovey-dovey show to make us feel miserable. but this has got to be 10000000 times better.

steeplechase on monday. i'm dead. today kept dozing off while studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home