Thursday, December 02, 2004

where's bird? must be weeping after the defeat of sly. haha. all i can say is i'm glad singapore idol is over. better tv on wed please!

had a nice time at cons' place today. playing pool. for the first time in my life. and watching infernal affairs 1&2. oh boy the first one was good! although is the movie supposed to be in cantonese? cos either the mandarin dubbing sucked or their looping was dreadful. the storyline reminded me a bit of face/off... and andy lau with that haircut reminded me of *horrors of horrors* dick lee. poor guy. the second one wasn't so good but edison chen is cute! haha anyway i was thinking, i should open up more to asian films. i think the only other ones i've watched are the jack neo movies. oops. hmmm but definitely no horror for me. now i'm wondering whether i should watch infernal affairs 3. but maybe that's a bit much.

well books. no science fic for a while. finished when we were orphans by kazuo ishiguro (i think). a rather strange book i think. it's supposed to be "really good" according to brainiac friends of mine... but i guess i'm not at their intellectual level yet so i can't appreciate it. now it's life of pi. i really like his style of writing. ugh and now my friend thinks i'm a total dweeb cos she called to ask me out for lunch and i said, "er i'm reading now." oh no. i meant to say that i'd already had my lunch, was reading my book waiting to leave for my long walk to training. but i guess only a fraction it came out :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home