Sunday, December 18, 2005

yesterday i went to watch cheers youth international with my sister. how exciting! funnily enough most of the supporters were old men. hmmm i always thought i wasn't too bad at badminton but now i know i truly truly suck. i liked the boys doubles! (er i think it was under-15) heehee one of the players looks like my cousin from malaysia who also plays badminton. then i went to tampines with my sister cos she has training there. aye i was so inspired i desperately wanted to play but i was wearing a skirt :( haha i had no idea there were so many badminton fanatics around. yay now i've made my sister promise to bring me to watch all the tournaments cos it's funnnn! but as far as exciting competitions go i still rank tennis tops. which reminds me i need to find a tennis doubles partner! someone strong and dependable so i can whack my sister's team. damn damn damn

my other sister is coming home on friday!!! yay yay yay all the yummy food :) marks and spencer has very nice lemon drizzle cake. i don't think they have it here do they? haha then it's off to malaysia on sat. more yummy food. i hope we get some ampang yong tau foo on the way back! :) :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home