Thursday, March 02, 2006

it could have gone a bit better.

i'm thankful that everything else was great... except. :( :( sigh haha but i found out that many brainiacs were greatly wronged like me so that's not too bad! lilian and i agree it's a smart-ppl-jinx. heh heh. must be cos horrible py never wish me good luck! that extra bit would have helped i'm sure :D but well it's over and it bears no severe consequence so
i'm happy,
my daddy is happy,
my mummy is happy,
my big sister is happy,
my small sister is happy,
my ah mah is also very happy!

yay and i got such a cryptic message from an australian line yesterday: hello fatty it's me! so how did it go?

i had a pretty (hurhur no pun intended) good idea who sent it but i also got a bit paranoid that i might be wrong. can you imagine how funny it'd be if it was a mis-sent sms and i ended up whining about imperfect score to a complete stranger somewhere in adelaide?? but turns out i was right :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home