Saturday, May 06, 2006

my first rally!

OOOoooooooooOOoooooooooooooooOooooOOooooooooooooooooooo
yesterday i went to attend my first rally (see above title) harhar actually it's a walkover in my constituency and in my ah mah's constituency but we went to listen to the aljunied one. surprisingly the rally was held in serangoon stadium. my ah mah's house is 20min walk from serangoon stadium. but my ah mah's area is considered marine parade. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. anyway it was quite fun in a weird sort of way. the stadium was completely packed! some ppl were very passionate abt what was being said. like they would suddenly stand up and scream "YES! THAT'S RIGHT!" haha well i was a passive listener. oh apparently erin saw me there. but i didn't see her.

anyway yesterday's med interview was horrid. i'm so glad it's over. the agony the agony. the first interview went entirely out of control :S and i hated having to agree with what the interviewers were saying just so we could move on to the next topic. then the second interview was supposed to be more relaxing. right.... they asked me abt GE. i'm sorry how exactly is it related to med school??? all in all. i crashed and burned.

oh munich was such a letdown. this month's sia movies kind of suck. the big movie of the month is *groan* king kong. shit show. luckily there's matchpoint. and cassanova. but it's a bloody long flight and 2 movies will not sustain meeeee! hmmm must pack now.

1 Comments:

Blogger let.liu.xy@gmail.com said...

Oh man you and Erin were there too!! =) Anw yeah the rally was fun right! Rachel said it reminded her of V for Vendetta but I dunno cos I haven't watched it. Anw there was this guy waving the Workers' Party flag and a pink toy hammer he was so funny... like when the WP guy said "People ask me, aiyah you're so old how many more years can you possibly have in politics?" And this guy yelled "Many more years!" while waving the abovementioned apparatus wildly... and then when the WP guy said "I know I'm not v articulate in English because I was Chinese-educated..." the mad guy shouted "Never mind, George Yeo cannot speak Chinese!" Hahahahaha.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home