Friday, January 14, 2005

school pisses the hell out of me. the five day work week shit TOTALLY SUCKS. everything and everyone should just eat shit and DIE! :( why do our freaking mondays end so freaking late?!

we just met our junior class today. interesting observations: benny the bandage guy!, a certain rgs girl who behaves like a second XXX, very few china scholars compared to our class. and i dont know what to write to my mortal :( oh no yingmeiwong has turned me into an unfriendly freak.

talking about classes, our class is really quite sad. i have such a pathetic life. and ymw is not helping cos she's absenting herself from school all the time!!!! delinquent.

i must stop holding my phone in my hand when i'm not using it. it has like way too many scratches. i really think it'll just break apart if i drop it another time.

interesting discoveries of the day:
-benny wears contacts! and so does XXX
-marlom has a FUNNY GREEN BENDY RULER.
-my ccas are SCREWED! hooray.
-a certain scgs girl with a blue hairclip does indeed look like ymw from certain angles.
-wudi has interesting slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home