Friday, January 07, 2005

yay the first week of school is finally over! it's been pretty eventful i suppose... random stuff:

-i ran 10 freaking rounds during pe this week. i've never run so much in my life :(
-i didn't get lost in school after all.
-managed to give benny lee a poor impression of me by not bringing my electric field tutorial and desperately needing to go to the toilet during his lesson.
-mr low says ok alright way too many times to be healthy
-we had lunch at the crematorium which really isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be.
-bird and i kind of got trapped in the lift for a short while.
-our classroom is conveniently next to the toilet
-i hate triple-lecture mondays and thursdays
-i love zero-lecture fridays!
-mr low actually believed jianhong was an avid swimmer
-i take about 50 minutes to get home on crappy 156.
-i hate school food :( :(
-i thought the man was telling me my plate was 'dirty' when he was trying to tell me i ate from stall '13'. hence incredibly puzzled expression.
-i don't really like the idea of training on saturday... but then i get to go home early on friday.
-i met the nice ice-cream man on my way home today
-we've got so much homework and it's only the first week of school!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home