Wednesday, December 22, 2004

haha nice pictures bird! the kids look so cute :)

hmmm i've really nothing much to say. india wasn't as great as i would have liked cos of an extremely terrifying episode. gosh it freaked me out so bad i don't think i've cried that much in ages. my sis got to sit first class back. and slept the entire trip.

we threw a surprise party for my elder sister yesterday. it went so well! haha the blur girl had no idea we had it all planned despite us being so blatantly obvious during the planning period. she kind of yelled in shock and horror when all her friends popped up from behind the sofa. her expression was priceless! yup so surprise parties are really nice.

er chris won survivor. hooray i guess. he was the only person we were rooting for. and the o.c. ended. boohoo.

my hair is growing out now. so it looks like shit sticking out at weird angles to my head. i hope my hair colour looks ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home