Tuesday, May 30, 2006

aiyah actually there's nothing v interesting to say right.

today went for trng from 730 to 1230 :'( sauteed in the sun!! i'm pretty sure the sunblock didn't hold. but it was quite fun lar... aiyah all the juniors told me all the spoilers for x mennnnnn! i'm so sad.

them: eh you know who died?
me: no... don't say i'm going to watch tonight!
them: omg i can't believe XXX and XX died! yah me neither! i liked XXX....
me: no no no! don't say anymore!
them: eh then XXXX lost her powers somemore!
me: noooooooo!!!!
them: wah then there was one stark naked scene!

ok. timeout everyone. time to start batting practice.
aiyahhhh no fun anymore. oh wells. i'll still enjoy the movie cos i like mystique and wolverine. although he's a bit too hairy for my liking. actually my favourite mutant on the cartoon was gambit though i can't remember what his powers were. i just thought he was cool. hurhurhur.

ooh i'm getting quite hooked on kaiser chiefs! but my sister says they are gross. hmms i think my taste in music is getting a bit warped. somebody told me the killers, which i like quite a bit, sound too murderous. haha but at least more exciting than norah jones. haha that time i went with my dad to uk for interview, we forgot to bring a cd to put in the car., so we bought norah jones cos it was like really really cheap. bad choice. we were driving at night and she almost put us to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home